Orange Juice Blueberry Muffins
Yields: 14 muffins
- 2 1/3 cup flour
- 2/3 cup cane sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, orange zest)
- In a medium bowl, mix wet ingredients (orange juice, egg, butter)
- Add wet mix to the dry mix bowl. Stir until combined.
- Wash and dry 1 cup of blueberries. Gently fold into wet mixture.
- Line muffin pan with liners. Fill 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake on 375° for 20-23 minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 35 minutes